15 April 2008

Encouraging Words

I just received the nicest email from author Virginia Morton about the recent Still Standing screening in Culpeper:

"First, please let me extend my belated thanks for your visit to Culpeper and your support of the Friends of Cedar Mt. Battlefield. Everyone enjoyed the event and left very inspired. It was a total delight to become acquainted with you and Diane, and I sense that this is just the beginning of an important friendship. I finished your fabulous book today and I must admit that I had tears in my eyes. You did a phenomenal job of picturing the vital Christian atmosphere of antebellum Lexington. I’ve always felt that it was a special town, and I now feel God has blessed it in countless ways."

Thank you Virginia - I just happened to need a little encouragement this evening!

No comments: