06 June 2008

Thank God for the 5th Amendment




Part 2:



This law professor says, "Don't talk to the police--ever." As a former Magistrate for the Commonwealth of Virginia (12 years), I would tend to agree with this law professor's advice. This is even more so since we are now living in a police state governed by thought police and politically correct Stalinists. Beware of lobsters. It will likely get worse.

Don't misunderstand me, I have nothing but the highest regards for most of the hardworking officers and deputies that patrol our streets and highways. They are overworked and underpaid. Nonetheless, I've witnessed over-zealous law-enforcement officers, on many occasions, implicate innocent citizens. I'll post a few of those stories over the next few days . . . Hey, I just thought of a new book idea!

This is a serious, but funny and entertaining video.

5 comments:

Stephen Boyd said...

Wow! That guy is great! Thanks for posting it.

Richard G. Williams, Jr. said...

Hello Stephen. Yes, rather disconcerting, is it not?

Stephen Boyd said...

Very..but things are rather worse for the 1st and 2nd amendments, don't you think?

Richard G. Williams, Jr. said...

and the 3rd, 4th, 6th . . .

Stephen Boyd said...

It seems to me that "they" are trying to erase the legacy of Patrick Henry now.