01 September 2008

Blessed Be God

Saturday, a week ago, I made an unplanned trip to the northern woods of Maine (which explains the lack of posting recently) - a 17 hour drive. The occasion was the birth of our 12th grandchild, Micah James Nissley, born 19 August, an 11th generation great-grandson of the Reverend Roger Williams. My daughter had an extremely difficult delivery and Micah had to be hospitalized due to jaundice, but all is well now. My wife had flown up the previous week to help with Micah's two year old brother, Jacob, while Mama was in the hospital and recovering at home.

Pictured here are Granny and Micah, weighing in at 7 lbs, 8 oz. (Micah, not Granny).

"Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me." ~ Psalms 66:20

1 comment:

Michael Aubrecht said...

Congrats again Grandpa. So blessed to hear the Williams clan is growing!