24 December 2008

Christmas Card 2008 - Merry Christmas!

As most of us settle in to celebrate the Christmas holiday with family and friends, I just wanted to take a moment and wish all of you the very best and blessed Christmas ever. For the first time in several years, I will have all 6 of my children and all 13 of my grandchildren together for the holidays at the same time. Many of them will be staying in our home over Christmas. I thank God for His bountiful blessings upon my family over the last year. He's answered many prayers and been most merciful toward us all. Also, thanks to all of you for reading, commenting, linking, agreeing, disagreeing, and debating this past year.

My most sincere wishes for a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from Huckleberry Hollow, Virginia.

No comments: