04 February 2009

Chicken Littles Galore

"We're looking at a scenario where there's no more agriculture in California," our new Energy Secretary and Obama cabinet member (Has he paid his taxes?) Steven Chu says. He sees education as a means to combat threat." (No, not education, indoctrination.) Story here.

And Nancy Pelosi, that colossal jewel of gleaming stupidity, says that America is losing 500 million jobs a month. Uh-huh. What was that the left was saying about Sarah Palin? Watch this buffoon's comments here. (Pelosi is the same woman who said birth control would stimulate the economy. She is, without a doubt, a national embarrassment.)

And, if that's not enough to keep you up all night, there's this from The One:

"A failure to act, and act now, will turn crisis into a catastrophe and guarantee a longer recession, a less robust recovery, and a more uncertain future," said the President regarding the "stimulus" bill.

Right, for Frisbee golf courses and butterfly gardens.

I can't take much more folks. I've got blood shooting out of my eyeballs. Embarrassing, incompetent, insanity. We are witnessing the meltdown of reason. The inmates are indeed running the asylum. Will Rogers would be having a blast, would he not?

1 comment:

13thBama said...

Why do I get the feeling from Obama that I am buying a car from him? And if I dont act now, I wont get the extra special rate that only HE can give me? Oh, and no, if you leave to think about it then all bets are off. My daddy told me to NEVER buy anything that someone says I have to have NOW.