13 February 2009

Bestselling Atheism Book On Amazon Is Christian

Bestsellers in Books
Any Category > Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Atheism
The most popular items in Atheism. Updated hourly.

1. You Can Lead an Atheist to Evidence, But You Can't Make Him Think You Can Lead an Atheist to Evidence, But You Can't Make Him Think: Answers to Questions from Angry Skeptics
by Ray Comfort (Author)
4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
In Stock

List Price: $22.95

Price: $15.61

You Save: $7.34 (32%)

9 used & new from $15.61

1 comment:

Pam Walter said...

I haven't heard of this one but it's now on my list. Clicked on the link, went to my favorite site (Amazon) and rattled around in there for too long; now have three more books on my list. Amazon -- a very dangerous place for bookophiles like me. www.satisfiedsole.com