Y'all is the Magazine of Southern People®. Its unprecedented editorial mix of music, sports, movies, politics and more captures today's Southern spirit. Celebrities and extraordinary ordinary Southerners remind us of the beauty, pride, uniqueness and warmth of the South and its personalities.
- Y’all Magazine is a bi-monthly magazine with a readership of 250,000, in publication since November 2003
- Featured in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Washington Times, Commercial Appeal (Memphis, Tenn.), Clarion Ledger (Jackson, Miss.), and many other regional newspapers.
- Television promotion for Y’all Magazine has covered the markets of Birmingham, Atlanta, Austin, Charleston, Biloxi, and others
- Named by Folio Magazine as one of the top 30 launches of 2003, out of a total of 950 magazines.
- Cross-promotion with ABC, E! Entertainment and Turner South..
- Headquartered in Oxford, Miss., the South's literary capital.
Y'all covers the South's 15 states and its 103 million people, just like Kudzu. The magazine is on-sale in the South at Wal-Mart, Kroger, Publix, Books-A-Million, Winn-Dixie, Borders, Barnes & Noble, Piggly Wiggly, Food Lion, and select newsstands nationwide.
The founder and president of Y'all Magazine is Jon Rawl.