22 January 2010

From Gettysburg Last Weekend

For last week's speaking engagement in Gettysburg, my wife and I stayed in the room which sets atop General Lee's Gettysburg Headquarters & Museum - 2 bedroom, whirlpool bath, kitchenette/living room area - very nice! The event itself was a Lee-Jackson Supper and, according to those who sponsored it, the only one in Gettysburg this year. The supper was held at the historic and beautiful Gettysburg Hotel.












Of course, anyone staying in the Lee Suite gets VIP parking.















(Man, I'm looking a little cheeky here. Gotta lay off the Hardees sausage biscuits for a while . . . or maybe it was the holiday desserts. Hey, I'm 52 years old, give me a break. Back to the gym soon . . . grrooaannn.)





2 comments:

Jubilo said...

Dear Old Dom.,
Suit and tie: that's the style, Old Dom.! Let others relax standards; you look the serious man.
cordially,
David Corbett

Richard G. Williams, Jr. said...

I knew you'd approve David!