26 March 2010

To Lynchburg

No more posts likely until early next week as I'm off to Lynchburg to attend the 14th annual Civil War Seminar at Liberty University.

After the CW event closes tomorrow afternoon, I plan to head over to the "Beast Feast" where my son-in-law's father will be one of the speakers:

Hints on being successful in the North Maine Woods in your quest for trophy Moose and the elusive Black Bear

Steve Nissley and the Nissley's family own and operate the Katahdin Valley Outfitters Sport camp in the Sherman/Patten area of Maine. The Nissley family is synonymous with Maine Black bear and trophy Bull Moose. This is a two part seminar by a Registered Maine Guide on how to locate, call and have a trophy Bull Moose close enough for an easy bow shot. You will also be given tips on Black Bear hunting from one of Maine's most successful Black Bear Hunters.

I'll be attending this 2nd event with 2 of my son-in-laws and a grandson. This should be a great weekend! I should have loads of photos and news to share about both events next week. I can't wait to try the alligator. ;o)

**Image is a painting by Mort Kunstler titled "Going Home" and depicts the Lynchburg leg of Stonewall Jackson's funeral cortege.

No comments: