10 July 2010

Recommended Project

I've stated before that I receive almost daily requests to review books, websites, blogs and promote various projects and efforts related to history, particularly the WBTS. I certainly don't mind being contacted, though I simply don't have the time to comply with most requests. However, I recently received an email from The Civil War Augmented Reality Project requesting I spread the word about their efforts. The video they produced serves as a good introduction to their project, so please take the time to view it. It really does look like a worthy effort using state of the art technology to promote the study of the Civil War and increase attendance and revenue at historic sites.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic appeal and ideal way to teach history and explore our world.