06 April 2011

My Next Book - Lexington In The Civil War


I'm happy to be able to announce that the History Press has accepted a book proposal which I recently submitted. The tentative title is: Lexington in the Civil War and will, obviously, be about Lexington, Virginia during the CW years. This will be my fourth book and third title about the WBTS. I'm excited about this project and have already begun the initial research. Much of the research I did for the Jackson book will be quite useful in this project as well. The book is set to be released some time next year. Stay tuned for more details.

2 comments:

Lindsay Horne said...

Congratulations! I just checked out your other books and they look great as well. I tend not to have time during the school year, but am lookng forward to delving into them over the summer!

Richard G. Williams, Jr. said...

Thank you Lindsay - I appreciate that. Hope your summer break will be a relaxing one.