03 June 2011

There Is No Left Wing Radicalism In Our Public Schools


Keep saying that over and over and, soon, you will be back in Kansas.

Yearbook causes controversy after it names George W. Bush in list of 'worst people' of all time

(Along with Hitler, Bin Laden, & Charles Manson.)

Well, at least we can thank God Gaia, we don't have prayer and the Bible in public schools anymore. By the way, my file on this subject titled "anecdotal evidence" is full. Anyone got some spare filing space I can borrow?

3 comments:

Scott Manning said...

Even without Bush, it is an uneducated list. Can we truly claim that Manson or even bin Laden were worse than Stalin, Vlad the Impaler, or the Khans?

Richard G. Williams, Jr. said...

Pretty silly, isn't it? They forgot Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahlmer. I don't believe Cheney actually ate anyone.

Thomas said...

"Hey hey, LBJ, how many kids did you kill today."...oops. I forgot. The radical 60s,70s,80s, & 90s libs who are teaching kids today have rehabbed LBJ as the man who created "The Great Society" and declared a "War on Poverty" and signed the "Civil Rights Act of 1964".
Gee, it's such a shame nobody rags on Herbert Hoover anymore, like the doses I got as a kid from the New Dealer teachers. Boy was I dumbfounded when I discovered Hoover helped save Europe from starvation after WWI. I mean, after all, wasn't he a bad guy?