04 October 2011

Bud Robertson At Lee Chapel


Remembering Robert E. Lee Program ~
October 10, 2011 at 12:15pm

 The Fall program honoring Robert E. Lee
will feature Dr. James I. Robertson, Jr.,
noted author and Civil War Scholar. 

Topic:  "Lee and the Mobilization of Virginia Forces, 1861"

Booksigning in the Lee Chapel Museum Shop at 10:30am 

will feature many of his books, plus autographed copies of Dr. Robertson's new book,


will be pre-sold.  This book will be released later in October .



3 comments:

Chaps said...

I would give a body part to be able to attend. However, all my travel funds will be used to go to Georgia later in the month to honor a friend killed in Vietnam. Can't hardly wait for the book!

Brock Townsend said...

Good and posted.

Richard G. Williams, Jr. said...

I've got a busy week, but I'm going to try.