12 February 2012

Links To Online Articles & Essays

For those readers who might be interested, I've added some links to a few of my articles and essays that are available online. Simply go to the About Your Host page and scroll down to the bottom. You'll see the links there.


Lindsay said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the Clyde Wilson piece which I printed off a while back - have shared that one around because I thought it was so good.

I am about 3/4 of the way through your book, I am so interested in Stonewall Jackson and his influence and contribution to Lexington. There is so much more to him than meets the eye and you do a phenomenal job thoroughly explaining it all.

Stonewall Jackson and the blacks that love and revere him are a testament that humility, kindness and compassion for other human beings should be colorblind.

I am taking an evening seminar at the VA Historical Society and when the presenter got to a segment on Stonewall Jackson he started with, "Now let's talk about our famous Presbyterian." Thanks to your book I was in on the joke! He did an excellent job (I thought) talking about Jackson in 1862.

Richard G. Williams, Jr. said...

Hey Lindsay, thank you - glad you're enjoying the book. But what Clyde Wilson piece are you talking about under those links? Were you referring to the "must reads" page?

Lindsay said...

Yes, sorry - it is the one you have up on the must-reads page.

Richard G. Williams, Jr. said...

Yes, Professor Wilson articulates that position very nicely.