13 April 2012

Even More Reasons To Homeschool Your Child


Please, you academic geniuses who read this blog, go ahead and convince me the inmates aren't running the asylum.

“I said, ‘Thank you,’ after she got done,” Blackmon told the station. “I went to hug her, then she just snatched me up by the arm and drug me to the other teacher and said that I needed to be written up, and that something serious had happened.
Blackmon’s parents have filed a police report against the teacher and the school after a mark was left on the boy’s arm from where the teacher grabbed him. (Story here.)

All from a kid's natural desire to show gratitude. Good grief. Isn't NC the same state where the government food police stole a kid's lunch because it was not "approved"? When I was in grade school, the teacher would have accepted the hug. Police would never have been involved. The kids would have had to stay after school a couple of days. Not a big deal. Oh, but we did have that subversive book in class - the Bible. And we prayed before lunch. At least we don't have that problem today, right?

3 comments:

Brock Townsend said...

Do you have a link?

Richard G. Williams, Jr. said...

Oops. Sorry. Link added.

Brock Townsend said...

Insane and posted.