04 November 2012

Obama Shows Us The Way


I'm back from the South Carolina Low Country - more on that later. But, for now . . .

The grieving father of slain Benghazi hero Tyrone Woods described meeting Obama at Andrews Air Force Base, when his son's casket arrived from Libya.  "Shaking hands with him, quite frankly, was like shaking hands with a dead fish. His face was pointed towards me but he would not look me in the eye, his eyes were over my shoulder...I could tell that he was not sorry. He had no remorse."
 And . . .  

Several days after the casket ceremony, Obama materialized on The View to modestly proclaim he was there just as "eye candy."  The ladies on The View swooned, but the American people turned away in disgust.  Their dream of hope and change had morphed into a nightmare.  And now, their passionate new dream was to stampede to the voting booth on November 6 and vote the nightmare over.

 More here.

I'll be catching up on some posts shortly . . .  

  • A little about my trip to South Carolina
  • A response to American Civil War Center President Christy Coleman
  • And a post about a recent Civil War relic hunt

No comments: