30 November 2012

Who Was Really In America First?


As a very amateur local archeologist, I spend quite a lot of time roaming the woods and fields of Old Virginia as I explore and relic hunt. I often come across unusual objects and sites. But, thus far, I've never seen anything like what's presented in the video below. 

Quite *fascinating . . . 



*I do not agree with all his political statements and conclusions, though there is an element of truth in some of those as well, but that's for another time. I posted this solely for the archeological content.

2 comments:

13thBama said...

I enjoy seeing the facts as presented here. What I hate, is that the History Channel and many "historians" today then interpolate one ounce of information into a pound of Manure. An example might sound something like "These skeletons suggest that ancient aliens walked the earth". Well, I guess that would explain the advanced math being used.

Richard G. Williams, Jr. said...

Thanks 13B.