28 January 2013

New Book

 
As I noted earlier, I've started on a new book since completing the Lexington and the Civil War for the History Press. I hope to have some news on the next book later this week. This is a bit unusual after just completing one book (at least for me), but this next book is timed to an event in the Sesquicentennial and I wanted to get right on it  - that's all I'm going to say for now. 

I'm also working on a redesign of my blog. After chatting with a couple of "experts" they recommended staying with Blogger, which surprised me a little bit. But that's what I'm going to do. I actually fooled around some with Wordpress, but didn't care for it, even though I know that's what a lot of history bloggers use. 

Stay tuned . . .

2 comments:

The History Book Guy said...

I too thought about "moving" my Blog to Wordpress a while ago, but as well, after "fiddling" with their site decided to stay on Blogger. It's attractive, and I noticed a lot of Bloggers using it more, but I think for me, Blogger is best. Interested to hear about you new book. BTW, congrats on the recent one.

Richard G. Williams, Jr. said...

Thanks!