31 January 2013

Next Book Announcements Coming Soon . . .


It will be another title from the History Press and part of their Sesquicentennial series . . . 


Civil War Sesquicentennial

This series honors the 150th anniversary of the War Between the States. Each book is a concise illustrated history of an epic battle, a critical turning point, a pivotal campaign or a hallowed location. Authors are respected Civil War scholars who condense their research into accessible volumes of 40,000 to 50,000 words and 60 to 70 images. Successful subjects have on-site visitor centers with retail operations that support the books.

I'll announce the subject matter of the book in a day or two. In addition to that book, I have something else I've almost completed that I'm submitting to another publisher, also Civil War related. I've been working on that, on and off, for several years. More to come on that too.





No comments: