04 April 2013

Speaking At Preston Library - Virginia Military Institute

*Update: The speaking event at Preston Library on the campus of VMI went very well yesterday. Since this talk was scheduled for 3 pm on a Thursday afternoon, I really didn't expect to see much of a crowd. I was very surprised to see the lecture room all but full! I think there were around 50 people in attendance. I received a lot of positive feedback and was told it was the best attendance they'd had in a long time. I also stopped by Lee Chapel Museum gift shop and signed a bunch of my Lee's Maxims books as well as the new Lexington book. I was pleased to hear that Lee Chapel has already sold two cases of Lexington, Virginia and the Civil War. I'll put up a more detailed post about the event soon.

Link here.

No comments: