08 March 2014

I Strive To Escape From The Insane

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
But the inmates seem to be holding the keys to the asylum . . . 
Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax, " said the night man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave! "  ~
Don Felder, Glenn Frey and Don Henley

Posts may be sporadic over the next few weeks as I continue work on my next book, travel out of the country and, upon my return, participate in a three-day invitational Civil War relic hunt and recovery effort as I seek to escape from the insanity of the majority which surrounds me.

No comments: