31 July 2014

Battle of Waynesboro Book Cover - First Look

This is the first mark up of the Battle of Waynesboro book cover (front). The manuscript edit is going back to the publisher tomorrow. The book should be available in September or October this year. Then I'm finished writing books for the foreseeable future, though I've got a couple ideas floating in my head. I also have a film project in mind as well. We'll see about that. I will, however, be writing some magazine and website articles, I'm also going to dive into some family/ancestry research and spend a lot of time relic hunting and researching and preserving finds. But you never know when some discovery or revelation will motivate one to write another book. I just hope it's no time soon.


4 comments:

ropelight said...

I recognize the famous photograph of Sheridan taken either by Mathew Brady or his apprentice Levin Handy. Do you know who took Jubal Early's photo?

Anonymous said...

Nice !
Who chose the colors and font?

Richard G. Williams, Jr. said...

No RL, I don't. Here's the LOC details:

Title: J.A. Early CSA
Date Created/Published: [between 1860 and 1870]
Medium: 1 negative : glass, wet collodion.
Reproduction Number: LC-DIG-cwpb-07033 (digital file from original neg.)
Rights Advisory: No known restrictions on publication.
Call Number: LC-B813- 6408 C [P&P]
Repository: Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.print

Richard G. Williams, Jr. said...

Anon - the good folks at The History Press.