02 March 2015

Battle Of Waynesboro 150th Anniversary "On This Day" Tour ~ Part 1

*Update: It was an honor and a privilege to lead this tour today; particularly so due to the fact it was the BoW's 150th anniversary and for the connection my family has to Waynesboro, the BoW and the battlefield itself. It was truly a day I'll remember for the rest of my life. There was a also a fairly good crowd - all things considered. I'll be posting some detailed comments and photos soon. Many thanks to Terry Heder and the Shenandoah Valley Battlefields Foundation for including me in their sesquicentennial commemoration.

Sorry for the late notice . . . "Part of a series of special 'On This Day' tours commemorating the Valley's Civil War battles on the exact date of their 150th Anniversary" sponsored by the Shenandoah Valley Battlefields Foundation.

More information here.

No comments: