15 September 2015

The Augusta County Historical Society's Review of Lexington, Virginia & the Civil War

Last year I was quite pleased to read a positive review of my most recent book, The Battle of Waynesboro, in the annual bulletin of the Augusta County Historical Society last year. What I didn't realize at the time, however, was that they had also reviewed my book that had been published in 2013, Lexington, Virginia and the Civil War in the same bulletin. So to toot my own horn and, hopefully, increase sales, I'm posting scanned images of that review here now. Thanks once again to Robert Moore for his contribution to this book. The ACHS reviewer took note of Robert's very important contribution. Sorry for the quality of the text, but the ACHS bulletin is not available digitally. Of course, you can click, then right click on image to enlarge.



No comments: