09 November 2015

Academia: Shred the Constitution (an "oppressive document") For Therapy

I'm seldom at a loss for words, but this is one of those times . . .



Wait, I did think of some words: "projected fantasies" . . .



I thought of some more words, but my better angels are screaming, "you better not . . ."

Gee, I wonder what these students are learning about the U.S. Constitution from their professors. 

Academia: where reality takes a vacation and projected fantasies are reality. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to spend some time in my happy place.

8 comments:

Ralph Steel said...

Really? This is James O'Keefe, why would you even post this on your websites? O'Keefe is a known liar and this only shows that you agree with his tactics from the past which are most likely employed here.

Richard G. Williams, Jr. said...

Yes, really. Investigative journalism - kinda like 60 minutes USED to do. So these folks tear up a U.S. Constitution for "therapy" and your response is to attack the messenger?

Wow.

Ralph Steel said...

Yes, I will attack the messenger when it has been shown time and time again that the messenger is a liar and a fraud.

William Lloyd Garrison burnt a copy of the Const. so is he a bad guy too?

Richard G. Williams, Jr. said...

"it has been shown time and time again that the messenger is a liar and a fraud."

Give me some examples. Sneaking into a Senator's office? Good for him. It's no sin to lie to the devil.

Burning the Constitution is an act of disrespect and should be denounced, though I do support the right to burn it.

Ralph Steel said...

Examples...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O%27Keefe

Take your pick...he is a slime ball and I question your motives by defending him.

Richard G. Williams, Jr. said...

Yes, he's had a learning curve - "zeal without knowledge" but let's stick to the facts presented in this post. If you want to defend a college employee tearing up a copy of the U.S. Constitution, help yourself. I'll get out of your way.

Ralph Steel said...

The problem is that all the facts are not presented in the post or the video...just like in every other video he has made.

Richard G. Williams, Jr. said...

They shred the constitution for "therapy" - what else do you need to know?