23 November 2015

Relic Hunting Post # 137: My Latest Article in Western & Eastern Treasures Magazine

The editors at America's oldest relic hunting magazine, Western and Eastern Treasures Magazine, were kind enough to grant permission to post my latest article here. I'm sure most readers know how to enlarge images so this will be more readable but, if not, let me know and I'll post instructions.






One additional thought: Relic hunting provides some of the best opportunities to teach history to young boys (and girls) due to the interaction, hands-on experience and the research that's often required to identify recoveries. Every historic item you recover has a story and broadens your perspective and increases your knowledge about our past. This experience with my grandsons is one of the best I've ever had and a memory I will "treasure" forever.

No comments: