21 February 2016

The Amazing Battlefield Balladeers


Jubilo said...

Dear Old Dom.,
How you do carry on some ! Thanks for the plug and Happy George Washington's Birthday to you sir !
I am attired in the uniform of the 1st Virginia Cavalry for those who need to know.

Richard G. Williams, Jr. said...

Thank you Sir! Is that Jeb's (not Bush) hat?

Jorge Maspons said...

I enjoyed these old songs. Some years ago I became interested in American history and learned to appreciate and love the South in particular. I came from Cuba originally and then I have learned that some Cubans fought in the Confederate army. Thanks for this and other messages from your Cuban friend of the South
Jorge Maspons in New Orleans

Richard G. Williams, Jr. said...

Hello Jorge - Good to hear from you again! Cuba is the "deep South". ;-)

Thanks for commenting my friend.