07 March 2016

Big Changes Coming to Old Virginia Blog

Over the next several days, weeks and months there will be some big changes coming to Old Virginia Blog. I will be moving the blog to a different platform. While Blogger has served me well over the last 10 years, it's time for an upgrade. This site will remain active for some time during the transition period. 

As I'm now writing a book and have just agreed (tentatively anyway) to two new writing positions the blog will, by necessity as well as by design, become much more focused. 

Stay tuned . . .

4 comments:

Jubilo said...

Dear Old Dom.,

Big doin's ! Congratulations.

Richard G. Williams, Jr. said...

Thanks David! I hate learning a new system, but it's time.

Noah Robert Graves said...

I look forward to seeing the changes!

Richard G. Williams, Jr. said...

Thanks Noah.