14 October 2016

Some Writing Updates . . .

I've received a tentative nod that a piece I wrote some time ago will be published in a popular WBTS magazine. I'll elaborate once I know the publication date. I've also been gathering research material for 3 essays that will be published for the Essential Civil War Curriculum and I've now completed gathering the initial research material for my next book and have actually begun writing the introduction, along with the first chapter. I've not queried a publisher yet, but I do have several in mind. And, as if that's not enough, I've been contacted by a well-known WBTS/NPS museum about a very unique item in my personal collection that they are interested in.

At 58 years of age, I still have (including the current project), at least a half dozen book ideas I'd like to complete before the Lord calls me home. I need to get busy . . . 

No comments: