28 October 2016

The Atheist Delusion

As a former agnostic/Darwinist, I found this film quite compelling and the thought processes of many of the interviewees eerily familiar. Applying logic (along with some humility) strips all falsehoods from our minds.
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. ~ Arthur Conan Doyle
"He's not used to being the object of laughter" - LOL, applicable in so many venues these days, especially academia. Get used to it. Filed under "wandering thoughts" . . .



2 comments:

Jorge Maspons said...

Thank you for a great message. I have not seen Good yet I know the HE is and for many years I have seen His guiding hands. I have been blessed and protected. Coming out of Cuba and later in Vietnam I went thorough many tribulations and yet I have felt God presence. I am most grateful that I don't have to buy nor earn these blessings for I have never been good enough to do it Amazing Grace indeed!
May HE Bless you
Jorge Maspons

Richard G. Williams, Jr. said...

Amen my friend.