24 December 2016

Merry Christmas From the Shenandoah Valley

Downtown Staunton, Virginia - Image source  
As 2016 comes to a close, I just want to take this opportunity to wish the readers of this blog a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year. 

Several of the projects I had hoped to complete in 2016 did not come to fruition. Work continues on all of them, including a total rework of this blog. My hope is to use some of the down time over Christmas to concentrate on that particular goal. I still have lots of things in the works, as always, including the writing of my next book. I hope to have much more to say about that in the first quarter of 2017.

Best wishes for a happy holiday season.

4 comments:

Eddie said...

Many blessings to you and your family this Christmas and in the coming year.

Richard G. Williams, Jr. said...

Thank you Eddie. Same to you and yours.

jessie sanford said...

From deep in the heart of Dixie wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a safe New Year

Richard G. Williams, Jr. said...

Merry Christmas Jessie.