- The Mail on Sunday can reveal a landmark paper exaggerated global warming
- It was rushed through and timed to influence the Paris agreement on climate change
- America’s National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration broke its own rules
- The report claimed the pause in global warming never existed, but it was based on misleading, ‘unverified’ data
- "broke its own rules"
- "sensational but flawed"
- "blatant attempt to intensify the impact"
- "they had manipulated and hidden data"
- "flawed conclusions"
By the way, does anyone see a correlation with other "academic" disciplines and "experts", hmmm?
Read. Think. Draw your own conclusions. Experts are, quite often, quite wrong.